Moon Hunters is an open-world adventure for 1-4 players, solving ancient mysteries and building mythologies. Explore a hand-painted pixel art world that’s randomly generated yet rich with crafting, non-linear stories, and arcane lore.
* '''An open, procedurally generated world''': Over a hundred different locations and landmarks each have their own potential to help or hinder adventurers.
* '''Exploration is key''': Every landmark and territory may contain a Myth, which is essential in growing your world and your character.
* '''Non-linear story''': The mythology of your character and world is determined by your actions, and the world reacts to you differently based on the mythology you build. How will you react when you find a villager has lied to you? Temperamental heroes may be tempted to kill them in revenge, while more charismatic heroes use guile to extract the truth. Or do you try to ferret out other possible traitors? If you have trained in the powers of Dark Magic, the traitor may have a secret to share…
* '''Myth-based crafting''': Find, collect, and combine rare resources in different ways to create items, learn spells, and summon creatures.
* '''Day and night cycle''': Monsters and villagers behave differently and rituals have different results depending on the time of day.
* '''Pick-up-and-play action''': A quick, tight feel inspired by Legend of Zelda lets players set their own pace. A majority of the time in Moon Hunters is spent fighting monsters and claiming magical treasures, so it’s important that combat feels responsive and intuitive.
* '''Character progression''': Unlock new powers, creatures, items, and myths as you explore the world.
* '''Gamer-family friendly''': Accessible controls, short play sessions, and co-operative gameplay allow families to play together easily.
[[Category:Moon Hunters Wiki]]